Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 06: My Workplace & Desktop Photos

Hi guys, Today is Day 6 of My 20 days WoW Blogging Challenge over at Spellbound, and it is all about My Workplace/Desktop where I usually spend most of my day. I will just make this a quick post to show you where my desktop is. A Gaming Workplace for me is where I spend most of my time at home, It is located in a second Room in our apartment where I am surrounded with lots of Manga Books. Me and my boyfriend loves anime and reading manga. It's fun! My Desktop (PC) is where I always store all my files, photos, research papers, school files, blogging notes, internet, social networking (Facebook, TwitterMyspace), and of course playing online games including World of WarcraftStarcraft and other MMORPG's.


So this is where my desktop gaming workplace that I spent most of my time, where I play WoW, Rift, and other MMO games, I also sometimes use my pc to download music, watch videos and more... basically its one of the greatest appliances at home. Not only for games but for school and other stuff too. Anyway, To catch up with the other Days for the 20days WoW Blogging Challenge over at Spellbound Please click the links below! Thanks guys and Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3