Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 11: My Bad Habits and Flaws

Hi guys, another day for 20 days WoW Blogging challenge over at Spellbound. Today its about my Bad habits and flaws. My understanding on this will be either real life or in game, so I will go ahead and share both. So far though my bad habits and flaws are polished. I managed to be more organized, I also learned a lot from my Psych class about my personality.

In Real Life...
  1. One of my bad habits was playing World of Warcraft too much instead of going out and be more sociable. My boyfriend always ask what my plans for the day? and I hate to say I'm raiding, besides raiding and playing I also just go to work too. but I try and spend more time with the people around me now. I know I was a baddie, I was too addicted in playing the game, so yea the big word is "Limitation".
  2. I tend to get disorganized some times but at least not most of the time. I'm working on it and I am actually doing pretty good.
  3. If I have to study for an exam at school, I tend to study 2days before the exam date its a bad habit, But for me whatever I read just 2days or day before the exam I do better because all the information I read about will still be in my head. I do read in advance but not as often as I used too, especially now I have a bad eye sight. and still getting used of wearing my glasses since I just got it like 2 months ago. but I am trying myself to be successful in what I do, and the results are great.
In Game...
  1. I sometimes forget to use my cooldowns. but I am working on it now since I just played shadow priest after Cataclysm has released, I still yet a lot to learn how to play my class for sure.
  2. Doing dailies is not a problem but sometimes I have a habit to ignore it, instead of hey! its extra profit you should do it! I know but probably I just easily get bored doing it soemtimes, but since I still have a goal to actually grind reputation from classic expansion then yea gotta work on that.
  3. I am not perfect and yes I have my flaws, but that doesn't mean I am stupid and don't know how to admit my mistakes. especially in raiding if I know I fcked up then I tell the officer in whisper and I rather sit out or recieved constructive criticisms and try to fix it.
So far these are all I can think of, all of these bad habits or flaws I am working on it. It is hard to change someone's personality immediately but working on it step by step will also help, never rush and just take a deep breath too. If you missed my other Days Saga of 20 days of Wow Blogging Challenge over at Spellbound. Thanks guys and Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3