Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Screenshot by Amerence #5

Hi guys weekly I featured screenshots that I think its interesting and add these to my compilation. Instead of keeping at what the screenshot originally is, I try to just edit it a little bit try different effects using my Paint tool. The screenshot today is the Human form of Deathwing, this was taken off one of the quest line post cataclysm. So its been in my compilation for a while now and thought to share it to you. Hope you like it!

Click the Image to Enlarge, Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. @Aeralia

    Hey hon, Thanks for dropping by... oh noes! you just reminded me of the siggy I owe you that I need to make. I will work on it on the weekends. Sorry! =(

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3