Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 10: Saz's Through Your Interface - 15 days of Screen Shots Challenge

Hi guys, Another Screenshot challenge by Saz at World of Saz. Today is all about My WoW Crew! This challenge made it easier for me, I know I just joined my current guild Vagrants last month, but It's like I know these people for years now. Since I started filling in the spot to raid with them regularly every Tue and Wed last 3 months ago, even though I was in different guild that time. I actually gave up my exalted status with Vanquish without hesitation. I am very comfortable raiding with Vagrants really great people, and running 10 man raids is a lot of fun! So I decided to join the crew.

The Tenth Challenge: Your WoW Crew



Did I mentioned running with these folks are fun? and especially when there are only 10 players in the group. Of course! I am proud to say These players are like a family to me and this is My WoW crew, the screenshot presented here was just taken Tuesday, June 14. very colorful at Maloriak's room in Black wing descent. Swiftbow the person who's at different guild in the screen shot is a friend of mine who took a break from raiding 2 months ago and decided to come back and he actually joined the crew yesterday, so we are growing at least. Despite the odds and unable to raid due of tanks absence last week it's still okay because in the end of the day, the Guild name above my head is still there and will always be there as long as I am raiding this awesome crew!

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys, thought to let you know too that if you Click the Image, You can Enlarge it and see it better. thanks for reading, Hope you like the Screen shots =D

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3