Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 20: If this was my last day playing WoW, What would I do?

Hi guys, Today is the last day of my 20 days WoW Blogging challenge by Saga at Spellbound. Saga is curious to know that if today was my last day playing WoW, What would I do? First of, I just want you to know that I will miss this challenge! I never thought I would also get good amount of page views and hits just by participating, I totally enjoyed it. Thank you Miss Saga!

As to reply your question, I know it is kinda difficult to assume if today was my last day playing WoW, because I don't want to stop playing the game. I may take a break from it, and My account will always be there and I can just reactivate it again if I like to. But if you really want to know what I will do if Today was my last day, here is what I will do.

  • I will surely be playing most of the time left in my account, for the hell of it since yea its my last day.
  • I will raid whatever dungeons, run heroics, and maybe do some PvP too, do all what I can on achievements as well.
  • I will tell my friends in the server, and in real id friends and say my goodbyes.
  • I will do all my dailies on my main toon and alts save the gold, so If i come back to play again I will not be too poor. same for my mats and cloths I will probably going to donate them or sell them.
  • Since I never done it, I will log on my Rogue Night Elf and Dance naked in Stormwind (well hush, not totally naked but still wearing something haha.)
  • And then Log out!
  • Watch Anime, or Read My Manga.
  • I will Tweet, and Check Facebook!
  • I will probably going to play different games not just online MMOs but maybe PS3 or Xbox, or Do my Zumba baby! =)


But Months after, I will probably be spending most of my time working if I am not playing WoW anymore, I will be at school as well maybe. Spending time with my family and taking care of my baby niece. If things go well, and schedule is doing great. Some day after quitting WoW for months, I will make time to play the game again, Because I am sure I will miss raiding with my friends online.

Anyway, That's it guys! 20 days of WoW Blogging challenge has ended today. But for all those who are still starting or half way there, Keep it up guys! I know you can do it! Just have fun, enjoy what you write, there is no right or wrong here. If you miss my other 20 days of WoW Blogging challenges please click here or check my navigation bar on top for easier access. and If your still starting to Join or curious about it check here for more details at Spellbound Blog by Saga. Have a good one guys! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3