Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Screenshot by Amerence #7

Hi guys! Another day for Screenshot of the day. Weekly, I share screenshot in game that really interest me and using my Paint.net tool I try to put some effects that differs a little bit from the original picture. All shown Images here are from World of Warcraft. Today I used a little bit of Ink Sketch and Smooth Sepia to capture the lightning effect of the pinkish clear white skies and the wood texture of the lighthouse.  This was supposed to be posted yesterday but totally forgot so I apologized, but anyway to make up with you I will share this beautiful Lighthouse of Longshire, Located in Westfall Northshore.  Hope you guys like it!

Click Image to Enlarge, Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3