Saturday, November 19, 2011

IntPiPoMo 50 Screen Shot Challenge: Stranglethorn (20/50)

Hi guys, This is my fourth post for the IntPiPoMo (International Picture Posting Month) 50 Screen shot Challenge, hosted by Angelya at Revive & Rejuvinate. The objectives of this challenge is to post 50 Images before the month of November is over, So hopefully I will be able to get this challenge done on time. Today I will share to you the Cape of Stranglethorn, I remember the days when I was leveling my priest here, there are lots of horde and alliance leveling up and the forest is beautiful but what caught my eyes is the different sections and how long and wide this place is, but after Deathwing's rage the place started to fall apart but the goblins try to fix whatever they can to continue their business, and guarding the land. Please take note that all the Images provided are all credit to Blizzard World of Warcraft. Hope you enjoy the screen shots I posted!

Screen shot #1: Booty Bay, Cape of Stranglethorn
Screen shot #2: Wild Shore, Cape of Stranglethorn
Screen shot#3: The Sundering, Cape of Stranglethorn
Screen shot #4: South Savage Coast, Cape of Stranglethorn
Screen shot #5: Lake Nazferiti, Cape of Stranglethorn



1 comment:

  1. What I really like about this set, is the Lake and the water reflection. I also love the guy sleeping in his small boat passing time. lolx

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3