Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shared Topic Idea: My Most Memorable Boss Kill

Hi guys, this shared topic idea was brought to you by dragonray of Azerothian Life, it seems like its been back and forth between me and her sharing topics every week lately, Please I do encourage all bloggers out there to join and share any topics you think we can discuss around the community, just please go to Blog Azeroth Forums for more info

Anyway, this week's topic is about most memorable boss kill. I was going through some of my old boss kill videos i made back in 2009 during ToGC raids with FACTION CHAMPIONS in 25 man Normal Mode. It was fun times. I was with Eternal Sacrifice guild then in Khaz Modan server when we killed these bosses. It was memorable because not only i was able to catch the videos of these fights, I was able to do it with guild that I had fun with. 

FACTION CHAMPIONS - 25 MAN NORMAL MODE
This fight was very memorable not only that we had to fight 4 bosses, all of us was running around the room, I was playing my priest here as discipline spec. my job was to dispell, bubbles, and heals as well. as you can see in this video. All bosses are and players also running around but with symbols on bosses head we know who to kill first, Tanks and healers really did a great job and so as the dpsers.. Hope you guys will enjoy watching it. I really had fun times with my guild when we killed it. This expansion was great and we always looking forward to raid because the arena and killing of these bosses was kinda hard but challenging because its a close encounter in a closed space.


Anyway, Hope you can still catch up on joining this week shared topic idea by dragonray. Please refer links posted above for more information. Tomorrow is the last day for this week's topic idea. Thanks again for dropping by! as always Happy gaming everyone! catch me on twitter as well @amerpriest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3